dylan's napkin

the only person i need to be is myself because believing in myself never goes out of style!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

brief entry

transformation



::pic of me taken with my lomo action sampler::

it's been quite a while since i last posted an entry here.
reasons being the fact that i have been busy doing up
my portfolio as well as meeting up with some of
my friends... not forgetting catching late night
soccer matches which in turn, affects my sleeping habits...
hmmm... come to think of it, my sleeping habit
is way haywired long before i could even remember...
but that's besides the point...

the point is... this is just a brief entry...
i'm going to revamp the design of this blog...
new semester,
new resolutions,
new perception of life,
new me,
hence a new design for my blog.
i'm hoping to get it done next week,
just before i head back to melb.
and i'm hoping to post a proper entry as well,
along with the pics i've taken so far.
dun worry my frens, your pics will be posted here. hee~

in the mean time, wana make a shout out to jenn who just
came back from taiwan.

get well soon to sham, who has been hospitalised.
will visit you asap!

lips, i hope things get better for you.
life is full of ups and downs(cliche i know),
but you need to pick yourself up and say
"i'm fabulous" in samantha's way. :)

last but not least, france must win!
italy is so going down!
no offence frank... i know you're italian...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home