dylan's napkin

the only person i need to be is myself because believing in myself never goes out of style!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

changing season

freezing cold...


it seems we skipped autumn and
went straight to winter...
just overnight, we went from wearing
1 layer to 3 layers...
the recent downpour isn't helping...
extreme strong winds,
drenched clothes,
crowded trams...
not very habitable for a tropical boy like me.
just wana snug into bed with the heater on
and never leaving the room till summer comes.

i'm overjoyed that my parents have agreed
to let me fly home during my mid year break.
bye bye harsh freezing cold melbourne!
hullo hot scotching singapore!
i'm looking forward to returning home.
nothing beats home...
yeah sure, singapore aint perfect...
but neither is the rest of the world.

in a split second,
everything went totally haywired...
you were lying in your own blood
as the pain slowly seeped in.
the piecing glasses had cause serious injuries
to your arm and leg, and an operation
had to be done a.s.a.p.
i'm glad that you are now well dear2.
i wish i could be there for you, physically.
i miss you so much.
you mean the world to me.
i love you so much.
for there is nothing in this world i want,
other than your love for me.
i'm glad we share the same views,
and i'm glad we would be spending
our lives together.
so get well soon dear2, and wait for my return.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home