dylan's napkin

the only person i need to be is myself because believing in myself never goes out of style!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

morning sun

what can be more beautiful...


Image hosting by Photobucket

my first sunrise in my new apartment.
overwhelmed by it's beauty,
i couldn't help staring right back at it...
reddish, pinkish, yellowish, with a stinch of orangy...
its ray shone into my room,
transforming my walls into a coloured-filled canvas.
its warm colours gave me warmth...
its warm colours made me more alive...
how long as it been since i watched the sun rises over the horizon?
i love mornings...
i love the scent of the morning fresh air...
take a deep breath, take it all in...
it's something that happens to me only once in a long while,
so cherish it while it lasts....
take a deep breath, take it all in...
remembering the morning when i looked over you
while you were sleeping.
i asked you if you love me,
and you replied "i love you",
unaware and deeply in slumber...
take a deep breath, take it all in...
for this is it... this is the truth...
"i love you", while brushing your hair and kissing your forehead.
"and you have no idea how much i do... sleepyhead..."
as i lay on my bed in my new apartment,
6600km away from you...
i can only imagine you by my side...
i love you, i miss you and i need you.
you are always on my mind.
take a deep breath, take my hands...
we will grow old together,
and we will take care of each other till the end of time...
so smile for me, cos i'm yours to keep.

the week seemed extremely long...
my friday was tiring, sleepy and boring...
lessons dragged from 9 to 5...
assignments have been assigned to us...
trying to take a deep breath, trying to take it all in...
a take-out menu, a decorated letterform, a logo...
i'm gona try designing these stuff early
so as not to panick at the eleventh hour.
i do not work well under pressure at all.
so here we go sketch pad,
so here we go Illustrator...
we have no time to waste!
i'm hoping next week would pass by without me realising.
sleeping more is the key to fast forwarding time,
but i'm wondering if i have that luxury as i dive
deeper into the semester...

in case i forget,
happy birthday to both gaz and kenny.
their birthdays fall on the 7th and 8th of march respectively.
more birthdays coming up soon...

sigh.. after this, i'll bathe and start doing my work.

these are some lovely pics i took this week
with my mobile phone



Image hosting by Photobucket
::pic taken on the grass patch in front of the
STATE LIBRARY. love the composition!::


Image hosting by Photobucket
::lipei and xianli at L'IN CONTROL::

Image hosting by Photobucket
::a beautiful pic taken outside St. JEROMES::

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home