dylan's napkin

the only person i need to be is myself because believing in myself never goes out of style!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

first day of nothing

unbelievable...


yesterday was the first day of school..
and i blew it...
how was it even possible?!!
it's idiot-proof!
lecture starts at 3pm,
just 1 hour,
just 1 lession....
my FIRST lession for the entire year!!!
and i missed it cos i overslept...
*clap hands*
thankfully when the lecture was over,
i was able to enter and have my attendance taken,
as well as grab an extra copy of the unit guide from akiko.
thank God she was there!
thank God she had an extra copy!
*clap hands*
however, because i missed the first lecture,
i'm really lost...
no examples for references...
not sure wat to expect...
and the best part is,
i do not have QuarkXpress to do this assignment...
*clap hands*
i'm hoping to get it off the net...
or else i'll be spending $500 on it...
would hafta place an order and the program would
only arrive end of next week...
*encore!*

Image hosting by Photobucket
::pic i took quite some time back with my LC-A.
thought the entry was quite plain,
so decided to add this. hee...::


life's pretty stagnant...
one week has passed...
but it's not moving faster enough...
cant wait to see your face again.
for the only reason that's keeping me going is you dear2.
miss your warmth... your touch...
your smile... your hug...
your scent... your smoke...
your stare... your kisses...
i love you lots.
and i miss you.
hope to see you mid year...
"you owe me big time...
and the only way to repay me is to be with me forever..."
,
my heart melted as these words were spoken....
the sweetest thing anyone could possibly say to me...
i'm loving you more as each day passes.
and you can be assured that you are the best i've ever had,
the best i'll ever have...
i miss you so much and thinking of you always.
and i'll come back to you...
thank you SKYPE for easing the pain.


to gaz:

forgot to thank you for the present you gave me for my birthday.
it was really sweet of you. i really love it a lot!
do take care. you will always be a good friend of mine.
keep in touch.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Katrina said…

    Hey, was just blog hopping and found your blog! cool photo.. i like the interplay of colors!

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger deelearn said…

    thanks for dropping by!
    appreciate that a lot. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home