dylan's napkin

the only person i need to be is myself because believing in myself never goes out of style!

Friday, February 24, 2006

you mean the world to me

hi, my name is dylan,
and i'm a alco..ho..li..


i wonder which is worse?
waking up to a glass of rum and coke?
or having it with an empty stomach?
i was drinking rum and coke the whole day...
and drank sake before turning in... (really cheap sake i must add)
it's a good thing i wasnt feeling dizzy watsoever...
no worries, i'm not on my way to AA.
it's just a "fling"... me and my precious rum...

my second day in melbourne has been quite alright.
expecting the worst.
but it turned out fine.
i love my apartment.
spacious, windy, bright, great view...
i could never ask for more.
close to calling home.

Image hosting by Photobucket
::lipei and i::


my dear friend,
my dear flower-looking friend...
it's great to see you again.
it great to see you in love.
i'm happy for you.
and i know you are happy that i have someone too.
let's make this year a great one,
even though it might not be the same
without "Queen of Vulgarities" here.


you are my everything.
since you came into my life,
i long for you.
i think of you.
i dream of you.
i love you.
talking to you and reading about you
makes me go on just a little further...
i cannot imagine life without you being
there for me, without you waiting for me.
i will come back to you.
i will run to you.
i will say this to you.
i will risk watever i have just to be with you.
it doesnt mean anything without you here with me,
and i could try to justify, but i still need you here with me...
so here i stress yet again,
wait for me dear2.
i love you and will never hurt you.
i wana be with you for the rest of my life.
i may be a dumb blonde...
but i know one thing's for sure,
you are my one and only....
i miss you terribly.

cant wait to have my phone line up...
cant wait to talk to you....
and hoped you like the grand tour
around my room.