dylan's napkin

the only person i need to be is myself because believing in myself never goes out of style!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

my say...

relaxed for now...


Image hosting by Photobucket
::this pic shows jen, lipei and i
in one of those photo-sticker booths::

i had work piled up to my head,
all i wana do is jump into bed,
and wash away my troubles in slumber.
it's great the drama is over,
and that i can kick back and relax for now...
but i know it'll only get worse as i progress into the semester.
free me...
free me from all this stress...
help me...
help me to see everything falls into place...
wake me...
wake me from dreaming...
hold me...
hold me and keep me safe from this crazy world...

an interview with dylan

long distance relationships....
how many people have braved the odds
and emerge victorious?

i'm not sure how many... a few i guess...
personally, i still very much believe it would work out pretty fine.
i'm not gona deny that it would be tough.
it would be extremely difficult.
but with constant communication and understanding,
it would be managable.
it takes 2 people to make it happen.
how different is a long distance relationship
compared to a normal one?

very much different! i mean look, in a normal relationship,
it's possible to see each other 24/7. if there is a problem,
you can see each other face to face and deal with it.
whereas in a LDR, you can only talk. you can only hear his voice.
yes, there's webcam, but it's still different...
so does it mean the way in which you maintain a normal
relationship is different from a long distance one?

definitely. in a normal one, you dun really have to meet your partner
everyday because you have the luxury to do so anytime. no worries at all.
but for LDR, it's crucial for you to keep the communication going.
you do have to call everyday.
meaning... you have to invest more time in a long distance relationship?
yeah, of cos. you do have to spend more time with your partner.
to me, 10min of seeing the person is equvilant to 30min hearing the person's voice.
so you cant compare a LDR with a normal one?
personally... if you are having a LDR, i think it's not really good to compare
it with your friend's normal relatinship. cos really, it's really different.
and think about it, every relationship is unique. how you deal
with your relationship is different to others.
so do you think your relationship will work out after 2 years?
yes, for sure it would work out! without a doubt.
and not just for this 2 years when i'm in aussie.
we are gona be together for the rest of our lives. i love him so much!!!
thank you dylan for your time.
it's my pleasure. :)

this is a pseudo interview btw... :)
just wana say that i love you very much dear2.
and i'm thinking of you all the time!
we can make it thru this tough time together.
cant wait to hug you...

polaroids speak a thousand words...


my message to you....
your message to me...

Image hosting by Photobucket
::my polariod to lipei::

Image hosting by Photobucket
::lipei's polaroid to me::

see the little bunny rabbit with the flower on its head?
hee.. that's mogu! my bunny rabbit. he luvs taking pics. :)
people who knows me well would have met him before.

it's because of you that i get to see sunrises like this...
Image hosting by Photobucket
::a polariod pic taken from my balcony::


dear2, when i go back to see you, we'll take lots of polaroid pics ya...


to kenny:
hey kenny, sorry for not being able to speak to you on msn.
i've been really busy with work and all...
but then again that shouldnt be an excuse at all...
really sorry...
i cant leave a comment on your blog
cos i need to be a member...
can you add a tag board in your blog?
anyway, hope you are doing fine. take care.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its fine, I'm a computer idiot remember??? Still trying to figure out how to operate my site. I'll get around to add a tag board, just as soon as i find out how to put it in. ^_^
    Lucky you, always have such nice sunrise over there. SG IS BORING~
    Bored to death. Exams coming, sux. Not much time to do anything else. Anyway, really hope that you're doing well over there. ^_^
    Take care hor!~~~~~
    Shall wait for your return then we can all gather and have fun once again!!! :)

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger deelearn said…

    hey jenn, thanks so much for your quote. really appreciate that a lot! means a lot to me... thanks again!

    and yeah, "distance make the heart grow fonder", i'll take that with me. :)

    hugz

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger deelearn said…

    yo kenny!!!
    yeah i have to admit, the sunrises and sunsets are pure beauty!!! if there's one thing that i'll miss when i go back to singapore for good, it would be that.

    but i'm more than willingly to trade that...
    i'd love to be back...
    to start, everyone's back home...

    anyway, you better study hard for your exams ya.
    i'm doing alright here... for now that is.

    and yeah, i'm planning to go back to singapore mid year, around june and july. so we hafta meet up ya! i'll contact you in due time.
    in the mean time, take care and keep in touch!
    drop by here once in a while in case i haf stuff to tell you. :)
    hugz, miss you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home